Thursday, March 3, 2011

Show Your Gamer Geek Pride!

I've just posted new necklaces in my facebook store that have just about sold out!  So what's so awesome about these necklaces?  These FABU necklaces are created from 20 sided dice!  Yeah, you read right...necklaces made from dice!  20 sided dice are used for Dungeons and Dragons games but they make awesome pendants.  So purchase one or more for that special geek girl in your life!  I made a couple to start out but they've proved so popular that I'm going to hit up the game store this weekend and get a couple more!  I've even received a special order from a friend of mine with great taste!

I made two versions of these necklaces:

Natural 20 v1 • These are single strand necklaces that clasp with a sterling silver lobster clasp and ring.  The leather cord is hand crochet by me for a nice braid.  The die are handwrapped in stering silver.


Natural 20 v2 • These are double strand necklaces, making them adjustable to different lengths!  The leather cord is hand crochet by me for a nice braid.  The die are handwrapped in stering silver.
 If you play a game that uses a different dice system and would like a necklace made of that die, contact me and I'll be more than happy to work with you!  :)  Have a great day!

Julie
See something you like? Then Pin It! and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2008 - 2012. Sparklies by Julie. All rights reserved.