Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Isn't that the way it always is?

LOL, have you ever have it happen where you spend a lot of time looking for something specific and no matter how many shops you visit, you can never find them...BUT as soon as you stop looking for that item, you find it?  And of course it's always way after you really needed them in the first place.

That's exactly what happened to me!  I'd spent the weeks before Valentine's Day looking for the perfect gift boxes to package up my sparklies in before shipping.  I wanted something cute and well...Valentine(y), but I couldn't find anything I really liked.  My mom (who's also my biggest supporter) said she'd found some and that she'd get me some samples.  Unfortunately with her busy schedule, she wasn't able to get them to me until after Valentine's Day when she sent goodies for my son.

Lo and behold if these boxes she found weren't exactly what I had been looking for!  :D  And of course it being after Valentine's Day, she was only able to get me a limited amount of them.  So now I'm all set...for next year!  Bring on the orders!!  Until then, take a look at some of my other stuff!

Julie


Spring Pink • Adorable pink beads with rosebuds and pale green dots top a pale pink faceted glass cube and peridot roundelle that dangle from thin sterling plated chains!  Sterling silver french hooks are decorated with pink Swarovski crystals.

Brown Bauble Bracelet • This bracelet has some heft to it!  Brown and gold swirled glass beads are individually linked together with gold-toned (not gold-filled) wire and fasten with a gold-toned rose toggle clasp!  Approx. 7".
Congratulations to Jennifer Woodworth for winning the 1st annual Sparklies by Julie Valentine's Day Giveaway!  Her prize was a pair of 'Simply Heart' earrings!  Join me on facebook.com/sparkliesbyjulie for chances to enter into new contests and win some fabulous prizes!  And don't forget to spread the word!  Share my page with all your family and friends!
See something you like? Then Pin It! and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2008 - 2012. Sparklies by Julie. All rights reserved.