Tuesday, February 8, 2011

BIG NEWS!! Sparklies by Julie's Facebook Shop Up & Running!

Yay!!!  I'm soo excited to announce to launching of my Sparklies by Julie's Facebook store!  I've been working hard on some new stuff and I decided to list some of them on my Facebook page.  To make it easier for my lovely patrons to purchase, I opened up a shop!  You can shop by catagory without leaving the familiarity of Facebook just by clicking the "Shop" tab at the top of the page!  Horray!  
Want something else to get excited about?!  How about this?  If you become a fan of Sparklies by Julie, you'll also get a special little discount on most of the items listed!  Double YAY!!
I've also added a tab that will take you directly to my Etsy shop at the top...right next to the "Shop" tab!  Feel free to take at look at all items in both stores!  And as always, clicking on the name of the earrings below will take you directly to the shop where you can purchase them!

Julie

Lady Bug • Black AB beads and pale red beads dangle from a sterling silver ball hook.

Black/Gold Leaf Dangle • Flat black and gold glass bead with a Czech pressed glass leaf hang from gold-toned earring hook.

Drops of Rainbow • Clear AB glass drops wirewrapped in silver artistic wire and hang from long sterling silver earring wires.

On Fire  • Sterling silver wires handformed into hoops and embellished with fiery Swarovski crystals.
See something you like? Then Pin It! and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2008 - 2012. Sparklies by Julie. All rights reserved.