Thursday, June 7, 2012

Life...

I know I haven't posted anything in a long while but some times Life just gets in the way...you know?  For me that meant jewelry orders to fulfill, my family coming to visit for a month in celebration of the birth of my newest little bundle of joy, and recovering from the birth while catching up on orders on very little sleep. :)  Yeah, life got hectic there a bit.

I was surprised and so very pleased to find my "Something Blue" wedding bouquet charms being my best sellers.  I am honored that so many brides will be carrying something I created down the aisle with them.  I wish each and every one best wishes and hopes of a happy marriage.

Towards the end of April, I had to go on maternity leave and closed down my shop for two weeks.  On April 26th, I gave birth to my little precious, Caiden.  He was born at 12:23pm at 8lbs. 11oz. and 19in. :)  Since then, I've been juggling a new baby, an energetic toddler and all my incoming orders.  The first week after my parents left and hubby had to go back to work was rough, but now I've gotten into the groove of things and am loving my life.

So here are a bunch of new items I've worked on and I'm excited to share with you all:

Crystal Topped Drop Pearl Earrings Classy and stylish, looks great on everyone!  Created with Swarovski CRYSTALLIZED elements on sterling silver!  The sterling silver ball hooks can be changed to Fleur de Lis leverbacks for an additional $5.  Available in White (shown) or Cream.

Drop Pearl Earrings • Classy and stylish, looks great on everyone!  Created with Swarovski CRYSTALLIZED elements on sterling silver!  The sterling silver ball hooks can be changed to Fleur de Lis leverbacks for an additional $5. Available in White (shown) or Cream.

Aqua Chalcedony Earrings • Wire wrapped Aqua Peruvian Chalcedony drops in sterling silver.  These frosty, Tiffany Blue dangles are timeless.  Simple, minimalistic and elegant every day.

Three Silver Orchids & Pearl Lariat • Three silver-plated, cascading Orchids are wire wrapped to freshwater pearls and sterling silver.  Clasps with a sterling silver lobster clasp flanked by small Swarovski pearls for an elegant and secure finish.

Three Silver Orchid & Pearl Bracelet • Three gorgeous silver-plated Orchids are flanked on both sides by freshwater rice pearls.  These are wire wrapped to double strands of thin but strong sterling silver cable chains.

Love Birds Pearl Choker • Bridal necklace is created from luminous freshwater nugget pearls & crystal rondelles.  It fastens in the front with sterling silver kissing birds from which hang another nugget pearl and a romantic Karen Hill Tribe silver rose. 

Rose Pearl Earrings • Lovely freshwater nugget pearls and classy Karen Hill Tribe silver roses make up these lovely dangles.  Each nugget pearl is unique in its shape and each rose is hand made so no two are exactly a like.  Match it with my Love Birds Pearl Choker for a whimsical, bridal look.
Thanks for reading my blog!  I am still looking for two brides to give a special (BIGGER!) discount to when they place their bridal party jewelry order with me.  So remember, if you know a bride who is in the market for jewelry for her bridesmaids (or are the bride,) please have her contact me (here, via etsy, facebook or email) for more information! Who knows, she might even get you something for helping her check off "bridal party gifts" from her list of To-Do's!

Visit my facebook page: www.facebook.com/sparkliesbyjulie for chances to win FREE sparklies in my random giveaways, a place to comment and chat, and facebook fan only discounts, and my store: http://www.sparkliesbyjulie.com.


Julie
See something you like? Then Pin It! and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2008 - 2012. Sparklies by Julie. All rights reserved.