Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring is on its way!  And that means another year chock full of lovely brides and awesome weddings!  Not surprisingly, my "Something Blue" wedding bouquet charms are currently my most popular item.

I am however still looking for two special brides to give discounts to.  I am a bit surprised that I haven't had as many responses to this promotion as I'd thought I would.  Hmmm...well, if you know anyone or are the bride, and you're interested, contact me via my etsy store: www.SparkliesbyJulie.etsy.com or email sparkliesbyjulie {at} gmail [dot] com for more information. :)

And now onto the listing of new items.  Yay!  This is always my favorite part, where I get to share something I love doing with all of you!

Blossom Necklace • A darling sterling silver flower charm is paired with a gemstone birthstone (pearl is shown). Adjustable child sized necklace. A great way to ask that cutie to be your flower girl or junior bridesmaid!

Gold Orchid Pearl Earrings • Someone once mentioned that they wished I had more dangly pearl earrings in my inventory, so here's a pair! Gold plated orchids from which dangle genuine freshwater round pearls. All other components are 14k gold filled.  Silver version is in the works!

Silver Swirl Pearl Earrings • Elegant silver plated swirls from which dangle freshwater, AAA grade, coin pearls. All other components are sterling silver. Gold version will soon become available!

Tahitian Pearl & Abalone Earrings • These are oldies but goodies!  Swarovski crystal Tahitian pearls top a genuine abalone shell coin bead. Due to the nature of the abalone shell, each pair of earrings will have a different pattern!
Thanks for reading my blog!  Like I mentioned before, I am still looking for two brides to give a special (BIGGER!) discount to when they place their bridal party jewelry order with me.  So remember, if you know a bride who is in the market for jewelry for her bridesmaids (or are the bride,) please have her contact me (here, via etsy, facebook or email) for more information! Who knows, she might even get you something for helping her check off "bridal party gifts" from her list of To-Do's!  

Visit my facebook page: www.facebook.com/sparkliesbyjulie for chances to win FREE sparklies in my random giveaways, a place to comment and chat, and facebook fan only discounts, and my store: http://www.sparkliesbyjulie.com.

Julie
See something you like? Then Pin It! and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2008 - 2012. Sparklies by Julie. All rights reserved.