Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I am on a Roll!

LOL, and I don't mean a sandwich roll!  I'm just saying that I have been smacked with the inspiration stick and I'm pumping out more gorgeous ideas for bridal jewelry.  The perfect sparklies for bridesmaids and flower girls.  So if you're a bride looking to cross "Bridesmaids Gifts" off your lengthy To-Do list, come check out the items I've been listing.  :)

AND...I'm still looking for TWO (2) lucky brides to work with who will get a special discount on their custom orders for bridal jewelry.  So, if you're interested in being one of the two, please contact me at sparkliesbyjulie [at] gmail [dot] com or via Etsy messages. I look forward to working with you to make your special day a little more special. 

More of my new items:

Monogram Necklace w/Birthstone • Choose your custom initial, hand stamped on a sterling silver charm, & pair it with your choice of birthstone (pearl shown here). They float on a single, delicate strand of sterling silver cable chain. Perfect bridesmaids gifts!

Monogram Bracelet • Choose your custom initial, hand stamped on a sterling silver charm!  The charm is then lightly domed. It floats on two delicate strands of sterling silver cable chain. Perfect bridesmaids gifts!

Pearl Simplicity Necklace • An 8mm freshwater, round pearl solitaire on a delicate, sterling silver chain with a 1" extender! This is an ADJUSTABLE necklace. Perfect bridesmaids gifts and would look darling on your flower girl!

Two Tone Oak Leaf Lariat • Only ONE available!  Two genuine oak leaves form this wonderful Lariat!  One plated in sterling silver and the other in bright copper, wire wrapped to a sterling silver chain.  No clasp needed, just loop once at the base of your neck!
Thanks for reading my blog!  Remember, if you know of a bride, or are a bride, who is in the market for jewelry for her bridesmaids, please have her contact me for a special discount on her entire purchase!  And don't forget, to visit my facebook page: www.facebook.com/sparkliesbyjulie and my store: http://www.sparkliesbyjulie.com

Julie
See something you like? Then Pin It! and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2008 - 2012. Sparklies by Julie. All rights reserved.