Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Busy, busy summer...

This summer has been wonderful!  I joined a Moms group and got to meet lots of new people and introduce my oldest to playmates.  Together we found lots of new things to do around town and have been keeping pretty busy!  I am actually sad to see this summer go away but I am looking forward to all the upcoming holidays!  Yay!

Along with all the new places and things to explore, my sales have really taken off since my 100th sale!  I'm so excited and feel so blessed that people are paying more attention to my items.  I've actually made bridal party jewelry for 3 brides so far and had several inquiries.  Luckily my customers are very understanding that my shop is just me, myself, and I & that I'm also a mommy and homemaker so I don't pump out jewelry like a machine. :)

I'v posted lots of new items and one thing that is quickly becoming one of my best sellers is my silver infinity bracelet.  I love the look and apparently most of you do to!

Bezel Set Labradorite Bracelet • A natural, bezel set labradorite stone with loads of blue, green, grey flash is secured to strands on delicate (yet STRONG) sterling silver chains!  The stone is faceted on both sides.

Bezel Set Rose Quartz Bracelet • A darling cushion cut, bezel set Rose Quartz stone!  A light, ballet pink on shimmery sterling silver.  The stones are faceted on both sides so they look amazing which ever way they flip!

Silver Infinity Bracelet • A wonderful way to promise eternal love and/or friendship!  A shiny, sterling silver, figure 8 symbol is flanked on one side by your choice of gemstone (pearl is shown).

Skinny Moonstone Bracelet • Tiny, natural, faceted moonstone roundelles flash on a single, shimmery strand of sterling silver chain!  June birthstone.

Mama Bird Necklace • A proud Mama bird is hand stamped in the center of a sterling silver disc.  She's flanked on one side by a smaller charm hand stamped with your choice of initial and on the other by your choice of gemstone!

Ocean Necklace • Take the calming feel of the ocean with you where ever you go!  A frosty aqua chalcedony is wire wrapped next to a freshwater pearl and a sterling silver starfish charm.

Filigree Bermuda Blue Earrings • Multifaceted Swarovski teardrop crystals flash blues and greens!  These lovelies are wrapped in antiqued, silver plated filigree, attached to a Swarovski pearl, then to antiqued, silver plated, filigree earring posts for an old-world, Victorian feel!
Also, available in limited quantities, my FANCY EDITION Something Blue Wedding Charms are back!!  Get yours while they're still here! :)

Thank you for reading my blog!  Please visit my facebook page: www.facebook.com/sparkliesbyjulie for chances to win FREE sparklies in my random giveaways, a place to comment and chat, and facebook fan only discounts, and my store: http://www.sparkliesbyjulie.com.

Julie
See something you like? Then Pin It! and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2008 - 2012. Sparklies by Julie. All rights reserved.