Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Some new items!

Here are some of the new items I've posted for 2012!  All are available for purchase at www.sparkliesbyjulie.com...well, all except the Zodiac necklaces...not quite done with those. :)
 
All In the Family 2 name version, personalized hand stamped sterling silver pendants with corresponding birthstones on a handmade V-shaped necklace.

All In the Family 3 name version, personalized hand stamped sterling silver pendants with corresponding birthstones on a handmade V-shaped necklace.

All In the Family 4 name version, personalized hand stamped sterling silver pendants with corresponding birthstones on a handmade V-shaped necklace.
Teardrop Pearl Earrings • Swarovski pear-shaped pearls in Powder Pink on hand made sterling silver C-shaped earring hooks.  More pearl colors are coming as I plan on expanding the selection to accommodate all wedding colors and bridal parties!

Lady Gray • This bracelet is a LIMITED availability pearl bracelet as I only have TWO of these gorgeous gray pearls.  The pearl is the focal point of this dainty sterling silver bracelet.

My newest items!  Zodiac necklaces completely free formed by hand from heavy gauge sterling silver wire!  Each pendant will come with a sterling silver cable chain.  I will be offering 2 versions of this necklace: one plain and one with REAL gemstone birthstones!  Check back later to see when I start listing these lovelies for sale.
Thanks for reading my blog!  And don't forget, to visit my facebook page: www.facebook.com/sparkliesbyjulie and my store: http://www.sparkliesbyjulie.com

Julie
See something you like? Then Pin It! and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2008 - 2012. Sparklies by Julie. All rights reserved.