Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sparklies by Julie has gotten their 100th fan!

Oh my goodness!!! Yay!  I just got my 100th fan, Heather Chatlos, on my facebook page!  And to thank her, I'm offering her a choice between three pieces: a Swarovski Drop Pendant necklace, a pair of Cherry Agate earrings, or a Bronze bracelet!


I messaged her on facebook so we'll see which she chooses.  I just want to thank everyone who is a fan.  I really appreciate all the support.  :)

Just a reminder, the Mother's Day Giveaway contest is still going on.  Enter to win a handstamped necklace for that special mom in your life!  Just visit www.facebook.com/sparkliesbyjulie to enter or just visit to vote for your favorite answer.   

Julie
See something you like? Then Pin It! and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2008 - 2012. Sparklies by Julie. All rights reserved.